There"'s only one thing better than a keg cooler: A dual-tap keg cooler! A kegerator is the ideal appliance to have on hand when you"'re entertaining friends and family, particularly when you can serve two different beers at once. This solid appliance by Danby boasts an American Sankey coupler and is designed to easily accommodate slim, pony, and full-sized kegs up to 15.5 gallons (60 liters) in size. This classy model comes with a smudge-free, spotless-steel exterior which won"'t look out of place in any type of dcor. The CO2 tank is included along with all of the necessary hardware. The keg cooler boasts a trendy black/chrome beer tower dispenser, a chrome guardrail, and a convenient drip tray. You don"'t have to worry about the unit freezing up due to the smart automatic-defrosting system. The reversible door hinge allows for either right or left-handed opening and this cool appliance also features a durable scratch-resistant work top. Swivel castors for easy portability are optional and the superior keg cooler has a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- Converts to a 5.2 cu.ft. (146 liter) capacity all refrigerator
- Spotless steel finish - looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- American Sankey coupler
- Environmentally friendly R600A refrigerant
- Reversible door hinge for left or right hand opening
- Mechanical temperature control
- Free standing, indoor application
- Optional swivel castors for easy portability (included)
- Scratch resistant worktop
- CO2 tank and hardware included (tank requires charging)
- This kegerator will fit the following kegs: One full size (1/2 barrel), One straight pony (1/4 barrel), One quarter slim (1/4 barrel) and Two sixth slim (1/6 barrel).
- Dual-tap kegerator
- Chrome guard rail and drip tray included
- Automatic defrost
Energy Star Rated:
5.2 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.